Companies invest a good portion of their time and money attracting and developing top talent. As the economic climate shifts and industries become more competitive, companies are shining a spotlight on their Human Resources Department and more emphasis is being placed on efficiently and effectively managing employee performance to ensure that the right people are focused on the right tasks that will enable to the organization to reach its objectives.
HR professionals are re-thinking traditional processes and searching for solutions that are easy- to-use, all-inclusive, and most importantly have proven results.
Managing performance is one of the most critical activities within organizations. If managed properly, it can lead to business results, while while the inadequate management will have a negative effect on productivity.
emPerform is a complete, all-in-one employee performance management solution. Everything needed to complete an evaluation is included. emPerform maximizes employee appraisal & reviews by automating the process and assisting the user.
Why should companies invest in their performance management strategy?
- At least 1/3 of organizational costs are allocated to employee compensation and development and yet few organizations are properly measuring the return on this investment.
- The traditional company structure is transitioning and H.R. is playing a more strategic role in business decision making. This is forcing HR professionals to implement solutions that will measure and develop employee performance and eliminate the time spent on administrative tasks.
- Compliance regulations are forcing some industries to adopt automated solutions to facilitate reporting & documentation of accreditation body requirements. Leadership planning and development is becoming a top-priority as businesses realize the substantial costs associated with Succession gaps.
- It is becoming increasingly difficult to keep employees engaged in goal planning and development and to evaluate geographically dispersed workers.
- Research shows that there is a direct correlation between employee performance and customer satisfaction. Building a workforce of top-performers gives organizations a competitive advantage.
How can emPerform help?
Align: emPerform allows an organization to set and track employee goals that are aligned with organizational objectives. This is essential for company plans to be successfully and efficiently executed.
Develop: emPerform enables the interactive and automated development of your talent. Development plans and employee goals are set and the status can be tracked all year round. emPerform’s Succession Manager combines all employee performance data to give you a clear and up-to-date picture of who the top performers are and where improvements are needed.
Reward: emPerform includes automated and integrated Compensation Management that allows for fair, structured, and consistent compensation planning.
Retain: emPerform’s all-inclusive talent management suite allows you to automate and improve all areas of your talent management processes. Effective performance management results in engaged and motivated employees – allowing you to retain your most valuable resource – your talent.
Contact us to get started!